The website located at training.heliriviera.com (the “Site”, “Our Site“) is a copyrighted work belonging to Heli Riviera. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
The term ‘Heli Riviera’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 29, Aéroport Cannes-Mandelieu, 245 Avenue Francis Tonner, 06150 Cannes La Bocca, France. Our company VAT Registration No. is FR 29429718380 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable actions and maintenance to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the above mentioned clauses you may be committing a criminal offence and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Cookies In use on this site
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Our own website cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Videos (powered by YouTube and Vimeo)
- Google Maps
- Other embedded content
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social website cookies
So you can easily “Like”or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
- Google Plus
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
We use quite a number, including:
- Google Analytics – If you are anti-Google you can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics (we’d prefer you didn’t though as this data is seriously helpful to us in improving our website)
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
How do we secure personal data?
- we protect data against accidental loss
- we prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
- we ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- we restrict access to personal information
- we conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
- we manage third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
Below is displayed in a table format a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||a) Identity|
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
- To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page.